Finally a light weight OA Knee brace designed to treat osteoarthritis. The Donjoy OA Nano knee brace is features an innovation to high-tech functional design, that is both comfortable an lightweight. The flexibility of the magnesium frame allows for an intimate fit while the revolutionary nano MAG material provides strength to off-load and provide pain relief. OA Nano, for mild to moderate knee osteoarthritis (OA), is designed for people to stay active and move freely, making patient compliance a reality.
Revolutionary in weight and profile,OA Nano offers industry-leading high-tech comfort and pain relief, ensuring that patients will choose this safe, non-invasive treatment over other options. Patients with knee osteoarthritis today have the opportunity to treat their pain and stabilize their knees with non-invasive, non-addictive treatment options.
OA Nano Features:
- Unlimited Comfort - Malleable magnesium frame allows cuff adjustment and delivers patient compliance
- Light as Air - Material science collides with innovation to create the world's lightest OA knee brace
- Stays in Place - Contoured design enhances brace suspension for various levels of activity
- Dependable Off-Loading - New world material "nano MAGT (on the loading side) provides strength when offloading
- Clincally Proven - DonJoy's Adjuster technology off-loads (mechanically shifts weight away from the damaged pare of the knee) a little - or a lot.
Signs You May Have OA
- Joint pain, tenderness, stiffness and locking
- Joint swelling (bones around the joints may feel larger than normal)
- Ligaments and muscles around a joint become weaker and stiffer
- A cracking or grating sound when a joint is moved
- Limited range of joint motion
When should the OA Nano Be Used?
The OA Nano is designed to treat mild to moderate osteoarthritis of the knee.