DonJoy's technologically advanced design combines a single upright frame and the 3DF hinge on the OA Assist. A patient-ready knee osteoarthritis brace that is ideally suited for activities of daily living. The Donjoy OA Assist may be be covered by your medical insurance with a physicians prescription.
- Single upright frame with 3 point load that shifts compressive knee joint forces from degenerative area to healthy compartment
- Telescoping condyle pad (up to 6º of correction) enables patients to adjust load according to activity level
- 3rd Degree of Freedom (3DF) hinge allows rotation on the calf cuff for an optimal fit (+ / - 11º of rotation from the neutral position)
- Lightweight and molded EVA foam condyle pad for increased comfort and compliance
- Lightweight (17 oz.), aircraft grade aluminum frame (0.100” thick)
- Ergonomic, swooping thigh and calf cuffs provide clearance for the contralateral leg
- Sili-Grip strap pads and liners promote brace suspension
- Contoured, flexible cuff shells conform to patient anatomy and help contain tissue
- Swiveling D-Rings to accommodate leg movement
- 7 sizes and 1 length (14.5”)
- Flexion and extension control
- 1 year warranty on frame and hinges
Donjoy OA Assist knee brace Indications Of Use:
- Mild to moderate medial or lateral unicompartmental osteoarthritis.
- Meniscus procedures/repairs requiring unloading.
- Osteochondral defects.
- Articular cartilage defects/repair procedures.
1 year warranty on frame and hinges