The Exos FORM II is the next line in back brace innovation. The Exos II 637 is really 3 braces in 1 and can be stepped down depending on your support needs to a 631, or 627 by simply removing the back panel.
Designed by Donjoy the Exos Form II provides spinal support and stabilization for a wide range of injuries. Including acute lower back pain, spinal stenosis in addition to post-operative support. The Exos II provides superior sagittal and coronal control and support from T9-S1. The Exos FORM II is made of lightweight breathable fabric that not only contours to your body but keeps you cool and dry throughout the day.
The Donjoy Exos Form II 637 is also covered by both private insurances, Medicare, and Florida Medicaid. If you interested in getting your Exos Form II covered by your insurance please contact us.
- A patented, thermoformable material used with the posterior, anterior and lordotic inserts, allows for true customization and ideal fit.
- ComfortCORE Foam Conforms to the unique contours of your body, adjusts instantly to individual movements and delivering improved comfort.
- Boa Technology delivers Independent superior and inferior compression delivered through an innovative closure system.
- Modifiable belt accommodates varying body structures for optimal fit.
- Step-up / Step-down design allows for single brace use through rehabilitation and recovery.
- Removable circumference tape allows for an accurate and comfort fit.
- Covered by Insurance
- HCPCS code L637/L650
- Lower Back Sprains / Strains
- Spinal Stenosis
- Stable / Non-Displaced Fractures
- Post-Operative Fusion
- Acute and Chronic Lower Back Pain
- Post-Operative Disectomy
- Sacroiliac Pain
- Lumbar Disc Displacement
- Disc Herniation and Degeneration
Donjoy Exos Form II Sizing Chart
Measurements Around The Waist