The DDS OA Kneetrac is the perfect solution for moderate to severe osteoarthritis that requires load reduction to the affected medial and lateral compartments of the knee. It incorporates a uniquely designed triangular shaped hinge to provide decompression to unload two compartments in the knee joint, whereas standard braces only unload one .
The posterior straps anchor on top of the calf muscle and to the bottom of the hamstring. As the leg extends the LTS Hinge gently pulls in opposite directions, decompresses,and unloads the knee joint. This reduction of pressure supports and stabilizes the knee, eases pain and assists active rehabilitation.
DDS OA Kneetrac Features:
- Reduces the need for pain medication
- Alternative to surgery
- Improves knee joint functions
- Supports and stabilizes the knee
- Increases mobility
- Covered Under Most Insurances
- Interchangeable Angle Lock System is fully customizable according to the patient’s needs.
- The OA Kneetrac’s innovative technology effectively unloads multi-compartments of the knee.
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably.
- Made of ultra-lightweight and highly durable duralumin alloy.
- The OA Kneetrac may be covered by your insurance with a physicians prescription.
DDS OA Kneetrac Brace may be used to treat:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Meniscal cartilage derangement
- Chondromalacia of patella
- Knee ligamentous disruption
- Rupture of tendon, nontraumatic, quadriceps tendon
- Pathologic fracture of tibia or fibula
- Aseptic necrosis of tibia or fibula
- Congenital deformity of the knee
- Fracture of femur, lower end
- Fracture of patella
- Dislocation of knee
- Sprains and strains; lateral collateral ligament
Warranty Information For DDS Max Cervical Traction Collar
1 Year Limited Warranty
The DDS Max Cervical Traction Collar comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty. DDS Inc will repair or replace the unit free of charge for a 1 year period from the date of purchase. The warranty is covered only if the device is defective in workmanship or materials.
DDS OA Kneetrac Sizing Chart
|Size||Thigh Measurement||Calf Measurement|
|S||15.5-18.5 inches||12-14 inches|
|M||18.5-21 inches||14-16 inches|
|L||21-23.5 inches||16-18 inches|
|XL||23.5-26.5 inches||18-20 inches|
|XXL||26.5-29.5 inches||20-22 inches|
|XXXL||29.5-32 inches||22-24 inches|
Measurements(6" above the Knee) around the Thigh, and (6" below the Knee) around the calf