The Breg T Scope Premier Post-Op knee brace delivers a patient centric design to provide unprecedented comfort, simplicity, and support during post-operative knee rehabilitation. The T Scope Premier is based on the same innovative telescoping design of the original T Scope which medical professionals have used for years. The T Scope Premier is designed to provide protected, controlled range of motion (ROM) for patients recovering from knee surgery or those who have knee injuries or instabilities.
- Easy to use ROM hinge with quick adjusting flexion extension stops to control and limit knee flexion and extension.
- Telescoping calf and thigh sleeves for sizing a wide range of patients from 5' to 6' 4" tall
- Bridge Tech incision pad relieves pressure and provides added comfort around the incision site.
- Comfortable padding throughout the brace
- Lightweight, weighing less than 35 oz
- Fits both right and left leg
- May be covered by your insurance with a doctors prescription.
Indications Of Use:
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repair procedures/ injuries.
- Recovery from Tibial plateau fractures.
- Osteochondral repairs to improve joint function. Meniscal repairs and menisectomies.
- Patella tendon surgical repairs.
- Condylar fractures.
- Severe sprains/ strains of the knee requiring immobilization.
- HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomy) to correct malalignment.