- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Breg T Scope Hip brace was designed to give unmatched comfort, and support following hip surgery. Designed to be easily fitted, and worn during post-operative hip rehabilitation. The T-Scope Hip brace was designed by industry leading orthopedic surgeons specializing in hip injuries, instabilities, and arthroscopic surgery.
The Breg T-Scope Hip brace features Breg's telescoping design for a fast, universal fit; the patented T Scope Range-of-Motion hinge with quick-adjusting stops; a "Quick Lock" to lock out brace positions with the push of a button; and a unique waist compression lacing system that gives patients an easy "one-handed pull" to provide an intimate fit and offer additional back support.
Why We Like It
The T-Scope Hip brace is the most innovative post-op hip brace on the market today. Its unique design is comfortable to wear thanks to the soft foam padding throughout the brace. One of our favorite features are the cushioned hand protection which make using crutches comfortable.
What You Should Know Before Ordering
The Breg T Scope Hip brace is a medical grade brace that should be fitted by a professional orthotic fitter to ensure a proper fit. The T-Scope Hip brace is covered by most medical insurances, in order to have this brace coverd by your insurance you must have a doctor's prescription.
- Easy to use ROM hinge with quick-adjusting flexion and extension stops to control and limit hip flexion and extension
- Stiff telescoping bars and overall brace design limits hip abduction and adduction
- Semi-rigid cuffs help maintain control of the femur
- Revolutionary compression waist belt with ergonomic lacer pull that allows for maximum compression with minimal effort
- Telescoping waist and thigh sleeves for sizing a wide range of patients from 5’ to 6’4’’ tall
- Extension limitation strap further helps to stop extension past 0° for gluteus medius repairs
- Removable waist belt that can double as an SI belt for back support following recovery
- Full Kit includes Surgical Pad Kit, Surgical Boot and Surgical Pillow
- Covered by Insurance HCPCS Code L1686