The Breg Road Runner was designed to provide both support and stabilization following ligament injuries and instabilities. The Road runner can also be worn as a post-op treatment or to treat mild OA (Osteoarthritis).
The Breg RoadRunner comes with removable polycentric hinges that can be adjusted to provide both extension and flexion control. The long 16" allows the brace to feature 4 straps which provide unmatched stability and support. The brace is available in a neoprene or an Airmesh alternative which is designed to keep your knee cool and dry in hotter climates.
- Polycentric hinged knee brace design with full flexion 45°, 60°, 75° and 90° and extension 10°, 20°, 30° and 40° (10° installed) control for controlling range of motion.
- Removable hinge bars for proper care and maintenance.
- Full circumferential straps provide enhanced ligament support and protection..
- 16" length brace.
- Can be worn on both the left or right knee.
What To Know Before Ordering
The Breg Road Runner is available in two different materials Airmesh or Neoprene. Airmesh is a premium material unique to Breg braces that allows air to flow through the knee brace keeping your knee cool and dry while you wear the brace.
The Road Runner is available in both a wrap around and pull up model. The pull up model is designed to be put on in an instant while the wrap around model makes it easier to put on and take off for individuals who have difficulty bending over.
The Breg Road Runner is size specific and goes by the circumference of your thigh please review the sizing chart before purchasing.
The Road Runner knee brace is covered by insurance for your reference the HCPCS code is L1820
The Breg RoadRunner hinged knee brace can be used to treat:
- Medial collateral ligament (MCL) and Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) sprains and instabilities.
- Mild ACL or PCL injuries.
- General knee support.
- Mild OA (osteoarthritis).
- Post-Op treatment.