The Breg Recover knee brace combines the low profile nature of a hinged ligament knee brace with the functionality of a post-operative brace. This brace is available in wraparound style in both long and short lengths. The wraparound design allows patients to apply the brace with ease and with the options of Airmesh or Neoprene, patients can choose the material that best meets their needs.
The Recover knee brace utilizes the Breg patented T Scope user friendly hinge, which offers range of motion control of the knee with simple quick adjustments. The universal design fits both right and left leg. The Recover knee brace combines ease of use, comfort and functionality all in one brace.
- T Scope hinge offers extension adjust ability between -10 and 70 degrees, while flexion may be adjusted between -10 and 120 degrees.
- Easy to use extension drop lock
- Wraparound design for easy application
- Universal Fit
- Available in Airmesh or Neoprene
- May be covered by your insurance with physician prescription.
Indications Of Use:
- Locked or limited motion control
- Post-op rehabilitation
- soft tissue injuries of the knee
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repairs/ injuries
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Osteochondral repairs
- Meniscal repairs
- Patella tendon repairs
- Condylar fractures
- Sprains/ stains of the knee
- HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomy)
Breg Recover Knee Brace Sizing Chart
|Size||Thigh Measurement||Calf Measurement|
|S||15.5-18.5 inches||12-14 inches|
|M||18.5-21 inches||14-16 inches|
|L||21-23.5 inches||16-18 inches|
|XL||23.5-26.5 inches||18-20 inches|
|XXL||26.5-29.5 inches||20-22 inches|
|XXXL||29.5-32 inches||22-24 inches|
Measurements(6" above the Knee) around the Thigh, and (6" below the Knee) around the calf