The Bledsoe Crossover PT Knee Brace is deigned for high performance. The Crossover PT provides lateral support of the patella. The hybrid design, with a pull on calf and front closure thigh, allows patients easy adjustment and placement of the patellar buttress. The Crossover PT is available in both TriTech and 3D Neoprene material.
- 13.5" length fits short and tall size individuals.
- Thigh and calf straps for enhanced brace suspension.
- Lined with mesh fabric behind the knee for greater comfort.
- Comes in 3D stretch neoprene or Tritech materials.
- Removable hinges use extension stops to control knee range of motion.
- MCL and LCL support
- Heavy Duty polycentric hinges adjust for range of motion control using extension stops
- May be covered by your insurance
Bledsoe Crossover PT Indications of Use:
- Patella chondromalacia.
- Lateral patella subluxation and dislocation injuries. Mild MCL (medial collateral ligament) and LCL (lateral collateral ligament) sprains.
- Patellofemoral knee pain.
- Patella malalignment.
Bledsoe Crossover PT Knee Brace Sizing Chart
|Size||Thigh Measurement||Calf Measurement|
|S||15.5-18.5 inches||12-14 inches|
|M||18.5-21 inches||14-16 inches|
|L||21-23.5 inches||16-18 inches|
|XL||23.5-26.5 inches||18-20 inches|
|XXL||26.5-29.5 inches||20-22 inches|
|XXXL||29.5-32 inches||22-24 inches|
Measurements(6" above the Knee) around the Thigh, and (6" below the Knee) around the calf