The Bunion Boot by Bledsoe effectively positions the foot safely following HAV procedures; automold sole provides comfort with each step; inflatable air bladder reduces swelling; toe aligning strap keeps great toe aligned.
The Bledsoe Bunion Walking Boot simplifies post-op rehab for patients. Pad-and-band assembly holds the toe in position with constant gentle pressure. Soft Auto-mold sole cushions the foot while reducing unnecessary movement and flat innersole maintains neutral joint position. The Bunion Boot's trimmable toe strap inside helps maintain great toe alignment for pain relief. Provides support and comfort following Hallux Abducto Valgus (HAV) surgery.
Bledsoe Bunion Walking Boot Features:
- Offers moderate compression in the forefoot area to reduce swelling.
- Trimmable toe strap for more customized fit.
- Toe is gently held in position for faster recovery.
- Very padded insole makes an "auto-mold" of your foot for premium comfort and support. Eliminates any slippage inside when walking.
- Very low rocker bottom sole for easier walking with less stress transmitted to protect the surgery.
- Base of the bunion boot is specifically contoured to provide a natural gait when walking.
- Can be ordered with or without the adjustable air bladder over the forefoot area for enhanced comfort with walking.
- Fits both right and left sides.
- Three sizes - See our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360
The Bledsoe Bunion Boot may be used to provide support for:
- Recovery following Hallux Abducto Valgus (HAV) surgery when maintaining a strict joint position is advised.