The Bledsoe Axiom Ankle Brace was designed to prevent inversion and eversion of the ankle. The rigid ankle foot orthosis provides low and high ankle protection without inhibiting mobility.
- Uses a plastic alloy that prevents inversion and eversion, yet flexes with natural movement.
- Separate upper shells allow the material to naturally form to any ankle.
- On and off is easy with innovative Bledsoe over-center buckles.
- Eliminates irritating pressure on the Achilles tendon, using a simple cut-out.
- Center pivot point on the malleolus eliminates pressure and supports natural anatomical movement.
- The unique footplate material is heat formable at lower temperatures.
ATTENTION YOUR ANKLE BRACE MAY BE COVERED BY YOUR INSURANCE:
Recent US federal government legislation helps make Ankle Braces and Supports more accessible to patients. Most health insurance plans cover the purchase Ankle Braces. Each health care insurance plan determines the specific coverage and reimbursement for Ankle. As a licensed Durable Medical Equipment Provider, and Home Medical Equipment Provider CSA Medical is able to bill your medical insurance for Ankle Braces. Please call for more information to see if your Ankle Brace is covered.
Indications Of Use
- Inversion and eversion control
- Chronically unstable ankles
- Grade 1 and 2 acutely sprained ankles
- High ankle sprains
- Mild to moderate posterior tibial tendon dysfunctions
Bledsoe Axiom Ankle Brace Sizing Chart
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|
|S||Up to 7.5||Up to 9|