- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Arc 2.0 Shoulder Brace is the latest addition to the Bledsoe line of innovative post op shoulder bracing. The signature aluminum waistband is moldable to each patient’s unique torso shape which helps prevent anterior migration that is far to common with shoulder braces. The ARC 2.0 universal sling design makes it possible to fit every patient with just one brace.
The ARC 2.0 is made of lightweight breathable material which promotes maximum comfort. The innovative 2.0 material captures moisture and wicks it away from the skin to another layer of fabric for quick evaporation, drying the skin 4x faster than typical breathable materials. The Arc 2.0 may be covered by your insurance.
- Universal sling design to fit every patient with one brace
- Unique pistol grip adjusts with quick-pull tabs and keeps the arm from migrating forward out of the sling
- Optional underarm strap relieves pressure on the neck for larger patients and patients positioned in external rotation
- One-hand buckles ease patient reapplication
- Cold therapy cutout in the sling
- For non-surgical or post-operative support and immobilization of the injured shoulder when varying degrees of internal rotation, external rotation and abduction are required
- Brace positions include gunslinger, neutral plane, external rotation and statue of liberty