The Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump takes customization a step further with its CustomFit Flange System. Moms need their breast pump flange to fit properly for greatest comfort and better milk flow. Because flange fit can change with birth, breastfeeding and pumping, the three most popular flange sizes are included ensuring the proper flange fit as long as you continue to pump.
Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump features a closed system pump, so that expressed milk doesn't get into the air lines. The Purely Yours Ultra includes everything needed to pump comfortably and effectively while on the go all tucked neatly into the Ultra Suede & Faux Leather tote.
Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump Features:
- Closed System – Ameda Purely Yours uses the patented HygieniKit Milk Collection System, which has a silicone is designed to prevent milk from leaking into the pump’s tubing. This saves clean up time since the tubes do not require washing after each use.
- BPA Free - All parts that come in contact with are made of BPA free polypropylene plastic.
- FDA Approved – The HygieniKit is the only milk collection system approved by the FDA to keep milk and outside air separate from each other.
- Compact and Lightweight – Since pump motor only weighs one pound, it is easy to take along with you wherever you go.
- Microprocessor Controlled, Piston Driven – According to pump xperts, piston pumps are more effective at expressing milk comfortably than diaphragm pumps.
- Individually Adjustable Controls – You can better mimic your baby’s natural nursing rhythm with 4 cycle speeds and 8 suction levels.
- Built-in Bottle Holders – Help to keep bottles and freezer storage bags upright during milk expression to prevent spilling.
- 3 Power Options – Since this pump can be operated via AC adapter, 6 AA batteries, or car adapter you can pump anywhere you go. The car adapter is included with this model.
Attention Your Breast Pump May Be Covered By Your Insurance:
Recent US federal government legislation helps make breastfeeding more accessible to mothers and babies. Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, most health insurance plans are required to provide breastfeeding equipment and counseling for pregnant and nursing women. The Act also eliminates cost sharing for these services under many plans. Each health care insurance plan determines their specific lactation support and services, breast pumps and supplies, and method of delivery. As a licensed Durable Medical Equipment Provider, and Home Medical Equipment Provider CSA Medical is able to bill your medical insurance for breast pumps. Please call for more information to see if your breast pump is covered.