The Breg Polar Care Cube Therapy System is a simple and reliable way to get effective cold therapy. Its easy to use compact design makes it a great choice for clinic, hospital, or home use. With just the addition of ice and water you will enjoy 6-8 hours of continuous cold therapy. When using the Polar Care Cube you must use an insulation barrier between the pad and your skin.
- Reduced pain and swelling
- Whisper quiet pump technology allows you to rest and recover in comfort.
- Durable construction provides peace and mind.
- Available with a broad selection of WrapOn Pads to conform to the affected area.
- May be covered by your insurance.
Attention Your Cold Therapy Unit May Be Covered By Your Insurance:
Recent US federal government legislation helps make Cold Therapy Units more accessible to patients. Most health insurance plans cover the purchase or rental of Cold Therapy Units.Each health care insurance plan determines the specific coverage and reimbursement for cold therapy units, and supplies. As a licensed Durable Medical Equipment Provider, and Home Medical Equipment Provider CSA Medical is able to bill your medical insurance for Cold Therapy Units. Please call for more information to see if your breast pump is covered.
Breg WrapOn Polar Pads Indications Of Use:
- Chronic swelling and edema.
- Post-surgical recovery.
- Arthroscopic procedures.
- Joint reconstructive procedures.
- General surgery.
- Facial surgery.
- Chronic pain.
Breg Polar Care Cold Therapy