Finally, a comfortable, fully adjustable non-rigid crutch designed to make your life easier while you recover from your injury. The Ergobaum crutch reduces secondary injuries which commonly occur when you use traditional underarm crutches. If you have suffered a recent sports injury, have joint pain or issues with mobility, then consider the Ergobaum Crutches are for you.
What Makes The Ergobaum Crutches Different?
The Ergobaum Crutches feature a patented innovative technology that is proven to reduce impact when using! Ergobaum Crutches provide users with a cushioned ride, shock absorption and return energy through the normal gait. Eliminates annoying "rattle" found in most other crutches as well as metal fatigue from constant metal to metal contact.
Why We Like It?
Ergobaum crutches offer exceptional stability thanks to its new no-slip shoe design. Unmatched manageability through its two shock absorber technology and adjustable armband. Superb ergonomics achieved through its easily adjustable, non-slip, rubber grip. Remarkable comfort thanks to its built-in, retractable knee rest. Plus, unique safety features: reflective bands, LED lamp and push button alarm or panic button. Built-In Knee Platform: Allows user to comfortably rest their knee on the platform while standing. Especially useful for lower leg traumas such as ankle or foot injuries. The grip is covered in a state of the art rubber, which provides for a non-slip surface.
- Forearm Crutches with Double Shock Absorber Systems (Grip & Tip)
- Safety light reflectors
- Retractbale leg-rest platforms
- LED lights for enhanced nightvision
- Panic buttons ("Horn Button")
- Fully Adjustable Grip positioning & height levels.
- Anatomic Ergonomic Grip Handle
- 350 maximum weight capacity
- Designed for individuals 5' to 6' 6"
- Eligible for reimbursement through medicare and medicaid hcpcs code E0111